What is Deuter Kid Comfort iii ?
The Deuter Kid Comfort 3 is a top of the line, high-quality backpack carrier. It is one of the most adjustable child carriers in the market with a breathable back pad and adjustable torso range of 5.5 inches. It has padded shoulder straps and waist belts, which are perfectly designed to offer maximum comfort.
The cockpit is the best part about this carrier. It is equipped with a firm seat, removable drool cover, padded harness and provides a comfortable and secure environment for the child.
There is a lot of storage space in the carrier, which includes two-waistband pocket, two water bottle holders, three back pockets and a separate pocket for a hydration bladder. Therefore, it is safe to say that you have space for everything you could need on the trip.
The people who have used the Deuter Kid Comfort 3 call it “The Cadillac”. This name rightfully fits this carrier since it offers a variety of features for both comfort and security. It is safe to say that you are investing your money in the right carrier when it comes to Deuter Kid Comfort 3.
back to menu ↑
Deuter Kid Comfort 3 comes with the following features
- Soft, padded and removable chin pad.
- Simple and easy to use child entry system.
- Zipped hydration pocketable to carry 2.0-3.0 L hydration sleeve.
- Ergonomic and adjustable footrests that support blood flow.
- Pockets available on hip belt to store essentials such as camera, cell phone, snacks etc.
- Comes equipped with a Velcro-attached rear view mirror.
- Height adjustable padded backrest.
- Retractable sunroof.
- Grabbing handle located on the front and on the back for lifting and moving the carrier.
- Stretchable side pockets.
- Lots of storage space in the main compartment. (Total storage space of all pockets is 18L)
- 3M reflector strip for increased visibility in low light.
- Frame and kickstand of the carrier are made from Aluminium.
- 5-point harness system for complete security with adjustable 2-points for comfort and easy.
- Adjustable seat height while the child is loaded.
- Hose exit for the hydration system is located in the shoulder strap for easy accessibility.
- Zippered pockets located on the hip belt to accommodate extra storage such as a cell phone, snacks, camera etc.
- Load stabilizer straps on the shoulder with two high adjustments to accommodate both short and tall wearers.
- Sternum straps that slide up and down.
- Pull forward strap design for easy adjustments on your journey.
- The cockpit is able to hold a max load of 18 kgs or 40lbs.
back to menu ↑
How to use Deuter Kids baby carrier?
Follow the instructions below:
- First of all, loosen all the straps and release all buckles which include adult shoulder strap, hip belt, adult sternum strap and tighten shoulder stabilizer straps.
- Put the carrier on by slipping your arms through the shoulder straps.
- Attach the sternum strap and pull on shoulder stabilizer straps to adjust the carrier.
- You can adjust the shoulder strap and hip belt for comfortable position
- Remove the child carrier and place it on the floor.
- Unfold and retract the fold-out stand.
- Use the seat height strap and adjust the seat height of the cockpit. (Optimal positioning is when the child’s chin easily rests on the chin pad).
- The cockpit seat adjustable buckle is located beneath the chin pad. Remove the chin pad to access it and make adjustments.
- Keep the chin pad back and prepare to put your child in.
- Place your child in the carrier and make sure both legs are placed correctly through the leg openings.
- Put your child’s arms through the shoulder straps and attach the yellow colored sternum strap.
- Fully connect the 3-way yellow buckle.
- Adjust the child’s shoulder harness such that it makes contact with your child’s back.
- Place the feet in the adjustable child stirrups and adjust its height with stirrups webbing straps so the child is comfortable and you are all set to go.