Having your first child is probably as exciting as it is hard but that does not mean that you must give up on your outdoorsman lifestyle. Well… Baby Gear, that is the most wonderful thing you are able to experiment as a parent. Keeping this in view, Mission critical baby carrier designed as an ergonomic baby carrier that fits the adventurous needs of parents, especially dads.
This carrier is a front-facing one of a kind tactical baby carrier that has the ability to hold 8-35 lbs. in both sitting positions (front carry and front and back facing positions). This baby carrier exhibits a very simple and unique design that evenly distributes the weight. Attaching the carrier daypack to the Baby Carrier helps to minimize pain in neck, shoulder and the ergonomics ensure the best sitting position for the child. Baby can face forward or toward your chest relying on their stage of development.
This baby carrier weighs only 36.50 oz and is made with 1000D nylon military grade fabric. It comes with YKK zipper and MOLLE webbing for mission critical accessory attachments. One added features of this baby carrier is the storable sun shield. These baby carriers also satisfy ASTM F2236-14 regulations for baby carriers.
Mission Critical Carrier and Its Safety
Safety is the number one priority when it comes to baby gear and let me assure you that Mission Critical baby gears have a lot going on in this regard. These carriers are constructed from military grade fabric. Its secure vest design gives hands-free control and freedom of mobility to the wearer while keeping the child safe and secure.
Each of this carrier is JPMA certified which means that it has been extensively tested. It also exceeds ASTM regulation and standards for baby carriers. The fabric used in its construction is MIL-spec 1000D nylon, which is made to last for ages.
back to menu ↑
Keeping Dads in Mind
Mission critical baby carrier was specifically designed with dads in mind. While all the above safety features may sound like a lot to carry but it weighs only 35.50 oz. It has perforated foam padding for comfort and air mesh for extra breathability. So, it is safe to say that along with complete safety, this carrier is just as much comfortable for both the wearer and the child.
- One of the obvious advantages of this baby carrier is that it offers a MOLLE webbing on the front, which can be used to attach utilities pouches and accessories like wallet, phone, keys etc.
- The built-in sun shield which is stored inside a zipper pocket on the front is perfect for unplanned weather conditions. The sun shields easily be fastened by two buttons to provide shade for the little one.
- It has a removable liner, which can easily be taken out in case of accidents. And also, easily removable and washable.
- Carrying positions- It is a front baby carrier and acceptable if you let your baby face in or out depending on the age and situation
- Mission Critical Carrier Daypack: MOLLE webbing on the back plate of the carrier is probably the best advantage of this carrier. This MOLLE webbing is designed specifically for the mission-critical carrier daypack but can hold almost any accessory or modular/utility pouch. This daypack is an add-on accessory for the carrier and when combined it equally distributes the weight from front to back.
- Each of its carriers comes with a lifetime warranty and 30-day return so it is a no-risk purchase.
back to menu ↑
Mission Critical Baby Carrier & Daypack
Well.. you can enjoy a complete dad gear system with daypack zip which is specially manufactured for mission critical carrier allowing it to be the perfect bond for dad adventures. You can easily stand up and travel all day long wearing you carrier with daypack zip. As it can divide the load equally.
INSULATED BOTTLE HOLDER
This mission critical military baby gear has an issue that it doesn’t have a place to hold your baby milk bottle or yours one. The solution for that is mission critical bottle holder. It is made of 1000D Nylon & military-grade nylon. It is thermal insulated molle drawstring to maintain bottle content in cool air.
The Mission Critical Rolltop Backpack
It is made with hexagon ripstop nylon. So it is lightweight. You can easily use a front zippered pocket for tiny things.
The manufactured material is 1000D nylon. This kind of bag has a magnetic front buckle, side pocket for bottle, large top zip, lot of side, front and inner pockets, pen slots.back to menu ↑
Mission Critical Setup
Unlike other baby carriers, Mission critical has a very simple design and it is very easy to use. With the help of just four steps, you can have your child perfectly in place.
- Step 1: Place the carrier on by opening the waist buckle, sliding the carrier over your shoulder and head. Secure it in place and move to step 2.
- Step 2: Unbuckle the shoulder buckles and the leg buckles and hoist the child in place.
- Step 3: Secure your child by buckling both the leg and the shoulder buckles back in place.
- Step 4: Ensure that the child’s legs are secure by pulling on the leg strap towards the lower front buttons. Now you are all set to go.
Note: Make sure not to store too many items in the accessory pouch you attach to the front of the baby carrier since it disturbs the weight distribution from front to back.